Aquatic Habitat Management
Scientific publications authored or edited by Geos Institute staff.
- 2008 Bear Creek Watershed Report Card (August 2008)
- Prospects for Recovering Narrow Endemic Species Pursuant to the U.S. Endangered Species Act (June 2005; Fisheries 30(6): 24-29)
- Oversimplified habitats and oversimplified solutions in our search for sustainable freshwater fisheries (December 2004; in Eric Knudsen (ed), Fish in our Future: perspectives on fisheries sustainability
- Review of the status of the Southern Oregon/Northern California coho with thoughts on recovery planning targets (2002; Siskiyou Regional Education Project, Cave Junction, OR)
- Saving Idaho's Best Places: Preliminary Identification of Aquatic Diversity Areas and Critical Refuges with Recommendations on their Management (1998, Pacific Rivers Council, Eugene, OR)
- An ecosystem-based approach to management of salmon and steelhead habitat (1997; in: D.J. Stouder, P.A. Bission, R.J. Naiman (eds.) Pacific Salmon and Their Ecosystems: Status and Future Options)